As the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas offers visitors an amazing choice of fun venues. As thousands of visitors who've flown with us will attest, Heli USA has two terrific choices of its own:
1. A spectacular tour of the Grand Canyon that visitors from all over the world have commented favorably on. As you dip below the rim of the Canyon, its mile-high granite and limestone walls carved by the Colorado River some 70 million years ago, better check your pulse if you don't feel a "rush."
2. An optional stay (afternoon or overnight) at Grand Canyon Ranch Resort. Owned by Nigel Turner, an ex-Captain of the British Army's helicopter wing who also started up Heli USA, Grand Canyon Ranch is the real McCoy -- a 165 square mile working cattle and buffalo ranch that welcomes guests wth old-fashioned Western hospitality.
At this point, we'd like to thank our guests for their kind words:
"Loved everything about the Heli USA tour. The views over Hoover Dam and Lake Mead were beautiful, and the flight through the Canyon was breathtaking. The ranch hands were friendly and entertaining, and the lunch was tasty. Would love to return some day for an overnight stay." Vegas Mom, USA, Feb. 12.
"This was a great experience and my second time at the Ranch.The meal was filling, the staff very friendly, and the horseback ride was fun." Jenny C., USA, Feb. 12.
"The Ranch was so much Fun! The lunch was hearty, and a good start to our horeback ride.Everyone at the Rancch is so nice and accommodating. The flight to the Canyon and Ranch was amazing! The weather was perfect, and the views beautiful. It was a special treat to fly over the Las Vegas Strip on the way back." World Traveler, USA, Jan. 2012.
Courtesy of Viator: Unforgettable experiences. Unbeatable deals.
For reservations, visit heliusa.com, or call Toll Free 1-800-359-8727. In Las Vegas, 702-736-8787. For more information on the historic Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, we're at grandcanyonranch.com.
No trip to Vegas is complete without a helicopter tour of the magnificent Grand Canyon. And and when you fly Heli USA, our goal is to deliver a touring experience you'll remember long after leaving Vegas.
Owned by Nigel Turner, a legend in the U.K. as a Captain in the British Army Air Force, Heli USA reflects the same discipline Turner learned as a military pilot. Customer service and safety are hallmarks of this small, elite company and its hand-picked pilots. And the primary reason for the company's phenomenol repeat business.
If you've flown the Canyon before, you already know why it's called one of the Seven Wonders of the World. If it's your first time with Heli USA, welcome aboard our luxurious A-Star 30 jet copters, meet our friendly pilots, and get ready for the ride of your life.
SEEING THE GRAND CANYON IS ONLY YOUR FIRST UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE. GRAND CANYON RANCH RESORT IS YOUR SECOND!
One fabulous experience deserves another, according to Turner. Which explains why this Englishman, enamored with the American West since he was a youngster, purchased one of the great ranches in Arizona history -- Grand Canyon Ranch. A working cattle ranch, with 12 full-time cowboys on 195,000 acres, Grand Canyon Ranch is available to Heli USA's guests for a day, or even an over-night stay.
Take a horseback ride over some of the prettiest country in the West, and enjoy champagne at sunset. See Nigel's prize herd of buffalo close-up (BRING YOUR CAMERA TO RECORD THESE MAGNIFICENT SURVIVORS!), enjoy a hearty Western meal at our ranch house, and around a campfire at night, as the coyotes howl and the wind whistles up the draws, listen as our Western entertainer, Casey Adams, sings about outlaws, cattle drives up the Chisholm Trail, and shootouts that took place right here 70 or so years ago. When you leave this historic ranch, you will understand a little better what the real West was like.
THE HELICOPTER TOUR/RANCH VISIT PACKAGE IS THE ONLY ONE OF ITS KIND OUT OF VEGAS!
For reservations, visit heliusa.com, or call Toll Free 1-800-359-8787. In Las Vegas, 702-736-8787. For more information on the historic Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, we're at grandcanyonranch.com.
1. Start with the the quality of its pilots, chosen personally by Nigel Turner, owner of Heli USA, and an ex-Captain in the helicopter wing of the British Army. Nigel was a legend in his former unit for strict adherence to those safety rules that apply uniquely to helicopters.
2. He brought this same sense of discipline and rules of safety to Vegas when he started Heli USA. His pilots rigorously follow FAA rules on everyone of their routes, especially the Grand Canyon, where the FAA has instituted the strictest flying rules in U.S. Aviation. A sign on Nigel's desk sums it up succinctly:
Daredevils need not apply.
3. Welcome to Grand Canyon Ranch, the icing on Heli USA's cake. One of northern Arizona's historic cattle ranches, this huge spread (195,000 acres; 165 sq. miles), near the west rim of the Grand Canyon, was purchased by Turner shortly after starting up Heli USA. To hear Nigel tell it, "Here was this authentic cattle ranch, with the Mormon trail running through it, where outlaws, fleeing sheriff's posses, shot it out with the law ... and it was up for sale!"
4. After renovations for comfort, including a ranch house where hearty, Western-style meals are served, and pine cabins erected for overnight guests, Nigel opened up the working cattle ranch for tour guests, and the response has been amazing. The cowboys are the real McCoy, rounding up lean-muscled Corriente cattle, which are bred for the rodeo circuit, holding steer roping exhibitions for guests, leading them on horseback rides which end on a rise at sunset, sipping champagne, and a unique treat: traveling in a covered wagon to see Nigel's herd of American bison, or buffalo, which he is committed to restoring to their former glory. (BRING YOUR CAMERA AND CAPTURE THESE MAGNIFICENT SURVIVORS!)
Stay for dinner, and ... around a roaring campfire at night under the stars ... listen to our cowboy balladeer, Casey Adams, sing haunting songs of Western outlaws, Texas rangers, and cattle drives up the Chisholm Trail. Casey is an original, and you'll remember him as much (maybe more) than many entertainers on the Strip.
No other Vegas helicopter tour company offers its guests the complete vacation experience: from a trip below the rim of the awesome Grand Canyon, to a stay at one of the West's most historic Western ranches.
For reservatios, visit heliusa.co, or call Toll Free 1-800-359-8727. In Las Vegas, 702-736-8787. For more information on the historic Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, we're at grandcanyonranch.com
Leave it to Heli USA, the elite helicopter tour company considered the finest in Vegas, to produce a show as awesome as the Grand Canyon. And that's just the First Act.
Nigel Turner's group of highly trained pilots will fly you below the rim of the Grand Canyon in perfect comfort and safety. Your perspective is that of an eagle, floating around bends in the mile high canyon walls, flitting past stone buttresses and rock formations some 80,000,000 years in the making by the master carver, the Colorado River. The length of the Canyon stretches for over 200 miles ... which would be impossible to cover in one trip. But you can capture enough of it with your camera to last a lifetime!
The Second Act begins immediately after your tour of the Canyon, and Heli USA is the only touring company to offer it --- a stay at the famed Grand Canyon Ranch. Also owned by Nigel Turner, the Englishman whose love affair with the American West began as a young lad in Stockport, England, Grand Canyon Ranch is the real McCoy: 165 square miles of working cattle ranch, with a roster of genuine cowboys who look like they stepped out of a Louis L'Amour novel. Nigel's cowboys round up his herd of Corriente cattle for branding and shipping out to the rodeo circuit, but they also put on a roping exhibition of lean-muscled steers for ranch guests, take you on sunset horseback rides (including champagne at the summit!), and, as a special treat, even organise a Buffalo Safari, where you can see close-up (and photograph) the ranch's growing herd of buffalo.
Nigel's special commitment is restoring the American bison, or buffalo, to its original status as the American icon, after millions were wiped out by hunters, "sportsmen" who shot them from trains, and the U.S. Army, anxious to starve Native American tribes back onto the reservation, who were especially ferocious in their mission. And the buffalo are comng back -- 3 new calves joined the herd recently!
For reservations, visit heliusa.com, or call Toll Free 1-800-359-8727. In Las Vegas, 702-736-8787. For more information on the historic Grand Canyon Ranch, including western-style meals and pine cabins for overnight accommodations, we're at grandcanyonranch.com.
Check out the video below to see first hand why our new Grand Canyon Explorer package is truly the only way to experience the Grand Canyon.
Don't delay - book this once in a lifetime opportunity today!