Only Heli USA flies the "Ferrrari of Helicopters" to the Grand Canyon.
Savvy guests of Heli USA come from all over the world to fly with us -- here's one huge reason:
1. The new Agusta 119Ke. This year, Heli USA introduced the most advanced helicopter in the world to its customers: the seven passenger AgustaWelland 119Ke, referred to by professional in the industry as the "Ferrari of Helicopters." You may only see the Grand Canyon from the air once ... why not make it the ultimate viewing experience?
2. Uparalleled Safety. The Agusta 119Ke has the cream of high tech redundant systems built into it so you can relax and watch the awesome landscape unfold around you. Included are dual hydraulic and fuel systems, and an advanced SAS (autopilot) system.
3. Advanced Music & Narration. Custom-built "iPhone (r) technology," GPS activated, delivers 10 foreign language choices in surround sound. This is 21st century technology at its finest ... think of being in the most acoustically perfect concert hall ever conceived.
4. Comfort & Visibility. Seven of the largest and most comfortable seats in any tour helicopter re-define the word 'Luxury.' Custom designed huge windows provide all-around panoramic views -- including near vertical views for a completely new perspective of the most awesome creation of nature on Earth (bring your camera!).
5. Grand Canyon Ranch. Not a misprint, Grand Canyon Ranch Resort is part of the best tour package offered in Las Vegas. 165 square miles of this working cattle ranch -- owned and operated by Heli USA -- is yours to enjoy after your tour of the Grand Canyon. Stay for the day, or in one of our overnight pine cabins, and let our cowboys introduce you to the real West -- the one inhabited by gunfighters, like the infamous Tap Duncan, who owned a million acres of this spread (then called the Diamond Bar), and whose favorite pastime was robbing banks with Butch Cassidy and the Hole in the Wall gang. No tall tale, these characters really existed, and you'll hear all about them at our ranch house, roping arena, or when our wranglers take you on horseback to see our buffalo herd and Corriente cattle. You'll also love our western-style cooking, hearty and delcious, served up at our ranch house.
For reservations, visit heliusa.com, or call Toll Free 1-800-359-8787. In Las Vegas, 702-736-8787. For more information on the historic Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, we're at grandcanyonranch.com.
"Safe. Reliable. Powerful and fast." Michael Griffiths, CEO, Life Flight Network, commenting on the new Agusta 119Ke.