Bring romance and adventure back into your lives with this world exclusive weekend getaway to the Grand Canyon Ranch Resort!
In about the time it takes to drive to Santa Barbara or Palm Springs you can be landing in your jetcopter near the rim of the Grand Canyon. Your exciting weekend getaway includes a narrated helicopter flight below the rim of the Grand Canyon itself and a two night stay in a Genuine Pine Cabin at the Historic 165 square mile Grand Canyon Ranch Resort.
DAY 1 - You will then be transferred to our exclusive Heli USA's private terminal. Your helicopter flight includes views of the Hoover Dam and the new Bypass Bridge. You will explore the grandeur of the Grand Canyon, one of the seven natural wonders of the world. You will be one of few to actually descend 1,500 feet below the rim of the Grand Canyon itself, soaring past towering, stone buttresses and columns bathed in an ever-changing kaleidoscope of colors. Shortly after your magnificent helicopter tour of the Grand Canyon, you will land at an icon of America, our Historic Grand Canyon Ranch Resort. You will be met by an authentic Horse-drawn Wagon for a ride through the Joshua Tree Forest. Check in to your cabin, sip your welcome glass of champagne while watching an Arizona sunset. Cocktails in the Diamond Bar (payable locally) followed by dinner in the historic ranch house after dinner snuggle around a blazing Cowboy Campfire with millions of stars twinkling above in the Arizona sky with Spirit Mountain as your back drop while listening to the songs that helped make the West famous. You may even be lucky like the night Bon Jovi lead guitarist Richie Sambora, while a guest at Grand Canyon Ranch Resort, jammed with the Cowboys playing Dead or Alive!
DAY 2 - After breakfast, experience the centuries old traditions of the American Cowboy as you step back in time on an optional guided horseback ride and bison safari, horse-drawn wagon ride and bison safari, or experinence the optional Grand Canyon Ranch Resort Overnight Campout and Horseback Ride Adventure (payable locally). The evening is a time to relax in romantic privacy.
DAY 3 - Next morning breakfast awaits before boarding your jet helicopter to Las Vegas, concluding with a flight down the famous Las Vegas Strip. Upon arrival in Las Vegas you will be transferred to McCarran Int'l Airport for your departing flight.
About Your Cabin:
- Standard cabins feature queen size bed, single bed in loft area, bathroom with a cowboy bath-tub or shower and fireplace or heater.
- Large cabins feature a queen size bed, two single beds in the loft area, bathroom with a cowboy bath-tub and heater.
Weekend Getaway Highlights:
- Spectacular Helicopter flight from Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Ranch Resort including flight below the Rim of the Grand Canyon.
- Panoramic views of Hoover Dam, the NEW Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge, Lake Mead, Iceberg Canyon, and Old Silver Mines.
- Two nights Overnight Private Stay in a Genuine Pine Cabin.
- Three Western-style cooked meals per day including breakfast, lunch and dinner and Champagne celebration welcome drink.
- Campfire with Live Western Entertainment.
- Return Helicopter Flight from Grand Canyon Ranch to McCarran Int'l Airport via the famous Las Vegas "Strip."
Weekend Getaway Includes:
- Round trip transfers in Las Vegas from McCarran Int'l Airport main terminal to the private Atlantic Air Terminal.
- Ranch Activities including the opportunity for Guided Horseback Ride and Bison Safari, Horse-drawn Wagon Ride and Bison Safari, or **Overnight Campout and Horseback Ride Adventure (all payable locally).
Terms and Ranch Stay Notes:
- **Upgrade available on Day 2 to the Overnight Campout and Horseback Ride Adventure. Must confirm at the time of booking. Optional Activities are an additional charge and are subject to weather conditions. Horserides are suitable for both inexperienced or advanced horseback riders. Must be age 9 and over, min. height 52" to participate in horseback ride.
- Appropriate clothing and footwear advised.
- Children under age 6 must at all times be accompanied by guardian.
"If you're thinking of doing a helicopter flight over the dam/canyon/strip then LOOK NO FURTHER!" - Trip Advisor comment
IN THE NEWS - U.K.
The Classic once in a lifetime experience in Las Vegas is a helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon.
It's a magical Experience, rounded off with a horse ride and a chance to see the herd of buffalo...
by Sarah Turner
IN THE NEWS - U.K.
News of The World
After 45 minutes I found myself hovering over one of the seven natural wonders of the world – the immense Grand Canyon – before descending straight into it.
Flying low through the massive split in the earth and passing through the colourful, rugged canyon walls was an unforgettable experience. We landed at the Grand Canyon Ranch... which has a rich history of the Old West and is a working cattle ranch.
by Jane Atkinson
An Unbelievable Visit
Helicopter ride, views of the Grand Canyon, the Ranch, first ever horse ride, everything was fantastic, had to pinch ourselves to believe we were there...
Georgette & Jim H., U.K.
Fantastic time, and a real highlight on our tour of the States. Hospitality, food, atmosphere, scenery and experience everything (and more) you'd expect.
Colin & Skidney G., Scotland
Hi everyone at Heli USA
My wife and I would like to thank all staff and pilots for the great job they do and the wonderful time and flight we had last week. This will be a lasting memory for us both...
Margaret & Michael G., U.K.
My girlfriend and I just completed a trip to Vegas... I must say it was a remarkable experience. Our pilot, Phil, was excellent and the helicopter ride was great.
Keith R. and Judy C., U.S.A.
Team at Heli-USA Airways/Grand Canyon Ranch
My brother and I planned a surprise trip to Las Vegas and the Grand Canyon for our mom's 60th Birthday and it couldn't have been better. My mom had never been on a helicopter before and she absolutely loved it. Tom provided an incredible narrative during our entire flight (both ways) and ensured that our flights were safe and sound.
Meta T., U.S.A.